You are here
Spamassassin High Score
A few days ago I got what, according to spamassassin, is a particularly stellar example of spam. The measure by which all other spam in my spambox shall be judged. Until it gets beaten, anyway.
I do have custom spamassassin rules, but this wasn't scored with any of them, or using any ones I modified. Seeing this took me on a quest to find other high scores and I couldn't find anything in the sixties, or anything higher that didn't use modified rules or scores - not that that's bad.
I don't imagine this is the worst I'll get, especially as I add my own custom weights. But this made me feel special for some unfathomable reason. Who can attract the highest spam score? I'll leave my e-mail addresses in plain text here to find out!
I would not advise going to the site in question in the e-mail, obviously.
Received: by trancephalon.com (Postfix, from userid 112)
id 877362068A; Mon, 23 May 2011 01:18:48 -0500 (CDT)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.1 (2010-03-16) on trancephalon.com
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=52.8 required=5.0 tests=ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_FORM,
T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL autolearn=spam version=3.3.1
* 1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL RBL: Relay in RNBL,
* [220.127.116.11 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
* 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
* [18.104.22.168 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
* 3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
* [score: 1.0000]
* 3.4 FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251 Content-Type only seen in 419 spam
* 1.2 NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER Received from User
* 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is freemail (markquatel[at]gmail.com)
* 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED No valid author signature, adsp_override is
* 1.7 LOTTO_AGENT BODY: Claims Agent
* 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
* 0.0 FROM_MISSPACED From: missing whitespace
* 0.5 FROM_MISSP_MSFT From misspaced + supposed Microsoft tool
* 3.6 HK_LOTTO HK_LOTTO
* 0.0 FROM_MISSP_DKIM From misspaced, DKIM dependable
* 2.6 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
* 3.2 KAM_LOTTO1 Likely to be a e-Lotto Scam Email
* 3.4 FILL_THIS_FORM_LONG Fill in a form with personal information
* 0.7 FROM_MISSP_TO_UNDISC From misspaced, To undisclosed
* 1.5 FROM_MISSP_USER From misspaced, from "User"
* 2.0 MONEY_FROM_MISSP Lots of money and misspaced From
* 0.0 FILL_THIS_FORM Fill in a form with personal information
* 2.4 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain different
* 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing list
* 1.5 ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
* 0.0 MONEY_LOTTERY Lots of money from a lottery
* 2.4 ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
* 3.3 FM_LOTTO_YOU_WON Talks about lotto and you won!
* 0.5 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
* 0.0 T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL
* 2.1 FROM_MISSP_FREEMAIL From misspaced + freemail provider
* 0.5 ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
* 0.9 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW_FORM Advance Fee fraud and a form
* 1.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
* 1.0 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
* 0.8 ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_FORM Advance Fee fraud and a form
* 0.0 MONEY_FORM Lots of money if you fill out a form
* 0.5 MONEY_FRAUD_5 Lots of money and many fraud phrases
* 0.8 MONEY_FRAUD_8 Lots of money and very many fraud phrases
* 1.0 MONEY_FRAUD_3 Lots of money and several fraud phrases
* 0.5 FORM_FRAUD_5 Fill a form and many fraud phrases
* 0.5 FORM_FRAUD_3 Fill a form and several fraud phrases
Received: from mail.notacerta.com.br (mx1.notacerta.com.br [22.214.171.124])
by trancephalon.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id F41F820507
for <email@example.com>; Mon, 23 May 2011 01:18:38 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from User (ip40-212-211-87.adsl2.static.versatel.nl [126.96.36.199])
by mail.notacerta.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id AD1F92E1A213;
Thu, 19 May 2011 13:20:27 -0300 (BRT)
From: "SWISS LOTTO"<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [*** SPAM? (52.8) ***] CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON 750,000 Euros
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:13:28 +0200
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 110519-1, 19-05-2011), Outbound message
X-Spam-Prev-Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON 750,000 Euros
X-Virus-Scanned: clamav-milter 0.97 at trancephalon.com
SWISS LOTTO NETHERLANDS
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON 750,000 Euros
You have been awarded 750,000 Euros in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite Software email Lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the Internet through the worldwide website, your email address was amongst those Chosen this year for the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promotional program is proudly sponsored by the SWISS-LOTTO organization.
Your email address attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with Serial 10, and consequently won the lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 750,000 Euros. Number 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 101979-12 drew the lucky Numbers please note that you are lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative. In View of this, your winning prize will be released to you by our fiduciary agent located In the Netherlands. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your winning funds as soon as you Contact them.
This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning details confidential till your claims is processed and your Winning funds remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted d abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. mark quartel
Provide him with the informations as stated below:
(7) Country of Residence:
(9) Telephone Number:
(11)Draw Number above:
These details facilitate the due process and the release of winnings to avoid Unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your Winnings.
Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.
Mr. Kenneth Gram
Online Games Director